Terms of Service & License Agreement
Before you can purchase, you must agree to the Standard License which deals in regard to both our premium and free products.
Upon purchasing any Audentio Design product you acknowledge and agree to abide by the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we update (quite often in fact) our products, we do not specfically guarantee continued updates. Products are sold as is, bugs will be fixed as quickly as they can be, and features are not guaranteed. If you have questions, please contact us before your purchase.
- Refunds will only be issued if the problem is confirmed and we have been given a chance to fix the issue and are unable to make the repairs.
- Refunds will not be given due to style problems related to mods or hacks added to your site that interfere with the style.
- Exchanges will NOT be granted. Make sure BEFORE you finish your payment that you have ordered the correct item and that it is for the correct software and software version you are running.
- Authorization from Audentio.com to use any style you have purchased is strictly limited to one instance of application (i.e. strictly one domain on one server) unless you have purchased the Unlimited Domains add-on license.
- The Unlimited Domain Addon License does not automatically grant you access to support for all products. A product is only eligible for support under this license if it is the first installation of said product. The first installation is determined by the URL given when activating your license.
- You are permitted to alter the code and images of the style you have purchased. It is also acceptable to use the images on your actual website.
- Under no circumstances is the code of the style you have purchased (original or modified) permitted to be distributed to other parties.
- Exceptions will only be made with written permission from Audentio Design. All copyright notices must remain in the templates unless a One-Time or Universal Branding Free add-on license is purchased.
- We generally do not allow license transfers without prior written permission from Audentio Design.
- We may deny public or private support depending on the subject matter of your site. If you have any concerns in regards to this, please contact us before your purchase.
- We require that products and services provided by ThemeHouse are used for lawful purposes (lawful under United States, IL, law) only, if you have any concerns regarding this please contact us prior to purchasing any of our products.
On breach of any of these clauses Audentio Design will immediately revoke your license. Furthermore, no refund will be made on license fees.
Last updated: October 24, 2015
The Audentio Design Team